Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with render
Hello,
recently I became interested in frameforge and I downloaded demo and I have a question:
how to render animations?
what am I doing wrong?
When I click EXPORT, the window "Image To Video" is not loading.
What I have to do?
I will appreciated your help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sorry about the problem... we're not sure where that odd message about 0.18 is coming from. What happens when you click the OK button?

Are you using an operating system localized for a language that uses a different decimal point than English?

Would it be possible for you to send us the file you're trying to export from, so that we can try exactly what you did? If it's not too big to e-mail, you could just e-mail it to me: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:jamesw@frameforge3d.com">jamesw@frameforge3d.com</a><!-- e --> Or, if you use a service like Drop Box, you can put the .previz file there and then send us a link to it.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
In case it is an issue with your operating system using a comma for a decimal indicator -- e.g. 10,2 in place of the use 10.2 -- try downloading this file and, while the demo is not running, unzip the downloaded file and put the QTHelper.exe file in the FrameForge Demo program folder, replacing the version that already exists there.

Please let us know if this solves your problem, or we need to try another approach.
When I click the OK button the window "Image To Video" is not loading and it is open forever.
I use Polish (programmer) language.
Here is my animation:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/download/9kml8ils7p267yz/go+1.previz">http://www.mediafire.com/download/9kml8 ... o+1.previz</a><!-- m -->

ok I downloaded QTHelper andnow I can export only "Macromedia Flash Animation" but it is saving in strange format and I can export as jpg sequence but I want to save in mp4 or avi.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)