Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
helmet & actor
hello

when I try to apply a helmet (bartet) on the actor's head (example on light chainmailactor's head) that doesn't work; I mean that doesn't apply automatically.
could you fix that problem?

thanks
Here are relationships between men and women and the helmet, which you can import. Doing the same for teenage actors is, as they say, an exercise left for the reader. You'll need to make an actor bald or have very short hair before putting a helmet on, otherwise the hair will protrude through.

Attached Files
.relation   actor (female).relation (Size: 7.78 KB / Downloads: 21)
.relation   actor (male).relation (Size: 7.78 KB / Downloads: 22)
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
that works great! thanks
please could you send me the files for medieval europe's boots, gauntlets, chest plate and asian's empty samurai armor?
dark-art Wrote:please could you send me the files for medieval europe's boots, gauntlets, chest plate and asian's empty samurai armor?

Assuming you bought the World Clothing expansion pack, I think you already have these in the categories accessories/medieval Europe and accessories/Asian.
yes but those accessories don't apply automatically.
Oh, I see. One could probably make relationships to put, say, a chest plate on an actor, but gauntlets and boots would be a different matter, since they would fail to flex as the actor does. That's why we have actors with built-in clothing, armor, etc.
ok! So is it possible to have those files?
I'm kind of busy right now. Why don't you try it yourself? Elevate the chest plate, move it around onto the actor until it looks right, then select both the actor and the chest plate and store a new relationship.
I tryed but I cannot to apply correctly.
Hi, Just wondering if you had time to work on it?
Here's a relationship for a man wearing a chest plate. Any shirt other than a tucked T-shirt or bare torso is likely to protrude through the armor.

Doing the same with samurai armor is not feasible due to the bendable joints.

Attached Files
.relation   actor (male).relation (Size: 7.78 KB / Downloads: 13)
thanks!