Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Measurements In Blueprint View?
On the FrameForge Home Page there’s a grahic labeled FrameForge Previz Studio’s Data-Rich Storyboards. The second text box on the left reads as follows:

Quote:Blueprint View can also contain automatic measurements in either meters or feet along with optional movement arrows.

I know I can add movement arrows to Blueprint Views in Shot Manager, but I have no idea what these “automatic measurements in either meters or feet” are.

Please explain how to initiate or enable this feature, and what makes it “automatic”?

Thank you.
Andre Tittle
If you look at the screen shot next to the text, you'll see a ruler in the blueprint. I think that's what it's talking about. One way of putting a ruler in place is to use the distance measurement function (the D button next to the object move throttle) and press certain letter keys while the measurement is showing, e.g, "d" for a diagonal measurement. I suppose that the "automatic" refers to the ease of putting a ruler in.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Hello, James. Thanks for your very quick reply!

When I saw that text box on the FrameForge Home Page, I wondered if it might be referring to the "D" (Distance) button or to ruler objects. But the "automatic" aspect of the measurements threw me. I thought there might be an existing feature I somehow had never come across.

Thanks for the clarification!
Andre Tittle