Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fig Leaves
Hello - in "add decals", on the skin texture for the man or woman there are fig leaves, and on the "copy to clipboard" option.

Can I get the body skin in without the fig leaves anywhere in the FF3D directory or elsewhere?

I am using windows 7 and version 3.6

Bx
for email use <!-- e --><a href="mailto:billthomas@btinternet.com">billthomas@btinternet.com</a><!-- e --> please!
vanilla Wrote:Hello - in "add decals", on the skin texture for the man or woman there are fig leaves, and on the "copy to clipboard" option.

Can I get the body skin in without the fig leaves anywhere in the FF3D directory or elsewhere?

I am using windows 7 and version 3.6

Bx

There are 2 possible reasons for the presence of the fig leaves:

1. You have an academic license for FrameForge. In that case, I believe you'll see EDU in the splash screen.
  2. In the Program Options dialog, under the Display tab, the option Allow Nudity is unchecked.

In the first case, the remedy is to upgrade to a non-academic license. In the second case, just check the option.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Thanks James - I don't have the academic edition (splash screen is witout "EDU"), and the allow nudity is checked.

My actors can get naked whenever they want to and look normal - the "fig-leaves" only appear in the "Add Decal" option in the Green Room. A copy to clipboard pastes the same censored image!

Bx
for email use <!-- e --><a href="mailto:billthomas@btinternet.com">billthomas@btinternet.com</a><!-- e --> please!
OK, that sounds like a bug. I'll bring this to the attention of our Windows programmer.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Yep, I just checked and that is a bug. Sorry about that.

You can directly access the body textures by going to TOOLS -> MANAGE SUPPORT FOLDERS -> OBJECT LIBRARY then select (GLOBAL TEXTURES). You should be able to find what you need there.

As to the bug itself, we'll put it in our to-do list, but we have to rank issues in terms of priority and since it doesn't actually impact your shots, but is more of an inconvenience, I can't say when we'll get to this particular item.

But it definitely has been noted and will certainly be dealt with, just not immediately.