Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error Message on Positioning Actors
Every so often, whether I'm in the Green Room or via the Stage, I'll click on a bone point and I'll get the attached error message:

I generally have to click around on other movable joints that don't give the message. If they ALL do it, I have to exit out, save the work, exit FF, go back in and resume. Sometimes I need only swap out the set I'm working on and swap back.

Any fixes in mind?

It happens with Standard Actors and also those I have in Expansion packs (I have all of them except Apocalypse).

Windows 10
Latest updates installed
Sorry, I don't know. I've never seen that, and it's very hard to track down a bug that we can't reproduce. The next time it happens, it might help if you could take note of not only which actor it is, but which part options (under Actor "Look" in the Green Room) have been selected.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Just posted an update that I kind of doubt will fix this issue but it would be good to get it (via webgrab or Help->Check for Program Updates) just to be sure. Let us know if it continues and, as Jim said, see if you can give us steps to recreate the error.
Yep. I update every day or so, and I made sure I was U2D with this error. I'll keep an eye out and screengrab with the specific actor if/when it reoccurs.