Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Undo not working anymore
Today I changed the fog settings under the lighting options and now no matter what I change, the undo doesn't do anything and the dropdown under EDIT says UNDO FOG SETTINGS. Thanks for any help!

Chris Taylor
Hello Chris, I've tested these functions this morning on both PC and Mac computers, with both the demo and the production editions of FrameForge and am unable to replicate the issues you are describing. In every case, CTRL+Z worked on PCs, Command+Z worked on Macs, using the mouse to use the Undo function under the Edit menu worked. I even tried multiple machines of both PC and Mac manufacture.
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]
(10-17-2017, 01:39 PM)ChrisB Wrote: Hello Chris,  I've tested these functions this morning on both PC and Mac computers, with both the demo and the production editions of FrameForge and am unable to replicate the issues you are describing.  In every case, CTRL+Z worked on PCs, Command+Z worked on Macs, using the mouse to use the Undo function under the Edit menu worked.  I even tried multiple machines of both PC and Mac manufacture.

I'm stuck with exactly the same problem. I can't undo anything besides the fog-settings (but undoing them doesn't change anything)