Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bar/Pub men's toilet needed
Hi FrameForgers!
I'm storyboarding for my next short film and I'm struggling to find the right components for a pub men's toilet. Has anybody built that set? I would be extremely thankful if you could share it or give me some tips.
Thanks a lot,

David
Harborth is your man for this. He already has a "shower room" set that has the hanging partition walls between stalls. If you have a photo of what you want it to look like, he can custom-build you a set that will knock your socks off.
Sent you my Men's Room set. Let me know if that will work for you.
Did you receive the file I sent?
Hi Harborth,
No I didn't receive the file.
Can you send it again, please?
Thanks a lot,

David
I'll try posting it here this time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Harborth!
Thanks a lot again for your storyboarding skills. The room is perfect, exactly what I was looking for.
I'll keep you posted with any progress regarding this project.
Thanks again!

David
Hi I am new to Frame forge 3d...well so new that I am just playing with it right now :-). I stumbled onto this site and saw that a lot of you use an extetion called .set . If I wanted to download the graphics for this extention where do I save it as to use it?
You have to download the file directly to: FrameForge/files/set collections.
Hope this helps,

dd
Harborth Wrote:I'll try posting it here this time.

Hate to sound stupid, but was the .set file posted or just the preview .jpg? I am gathering sets to build High School locations for production exercise for my students next year.
I would love to be able to download this set. This is only a jpg of it. How can I get the set files, thanks!