Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Baseball Cap
Here is a Baseball Cap I made. Try it out. make it better.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   Baseball Cap.uzp (Size: 2.84 KB / Downloads: 271)
oretac Wrote:Here is a Baseball Cap I made. Try it out. make it better.

Here's another baseball cap, made with a 3D modeling program to show how things can be done low-polygon... Note that I'm posting it in WRL format so you can bring it into an object editor such as Art of Illusion and see how it was done.

Attached Files
.wrl   baseball hat.wrl (Size: 39.24 KB / Downloads: 85)
Innoventive Software, LLC Wrote:

Here's another baseball cap, made with a 3D modeling program to show how things can be done low-polygon... Note that I'm posting it in WRL format so you can bring it into an object editor such as Art of Illusion and see how it was done.

I'm on a Windows XP OS running a Firefox browser with Cortona VRLM Client installed and when I click on the paperclip icon to download it displays in a new browser tab/window. There's no save object option in the Cortona VRLM Client.

Could you zip the item and that way users with a 3D engine plugged into their browser will be able to download the cap, could be very useful that cap..

Thanks in advance..

Kevan
Kevan Wrote:

I'm on a Windows XP OS running a Firefox browser with Cortona VRLM Client installed and when I click on the paperclip icon to download it displays in a new browser tab/window. There's no save object option in the Cortona VRLM Client.

Could you zip the item and that way users with a 3D engine plugged into their browser will be able to download the cap, could be very useful that cap..

Thanks in advance..

Kevan

That's why I put the note in the object description: "You may need to RIGHT (or CONTROL CLICK) to download this because your browser may want to display it!"

RIGHT+CLICK on the paperclip and choose save as.
Kevan Wrote:

Thanks in advance..

Kevan

That's why I put the note in the object description: "You may need to RIGHT (or CONTROL CLICK) to download this because your browser may want to display it!"

RIGHT+CLICK on the paperclip and choose save as.

Don't know where you get your keyboard shortcuts and mouse clicks from but those are not it.. I tried doing it your way and it didn't work, that's why I asked you to zip it! I think you made a wild guess and you were incorrect in this instance.

On the PC I found success using the option ALT+LEFT MOUSE CLICK using Mozella Firefox.. Don't know if this works with Microsoft Explorer or not. I have ORBIT the file downloader which monitors my browser and my ALT+CLICK initiated ORBIT and I downloaded the file that way.

Thanks for your help anyway..

Kevan
Kevan Wrote:Don't know where you get your keyboard shortcuts and mouse clicks from but those are not it.. I tried doing it your way and it didn't work, that's why I asked you to zip it! I think you made a wild guess and you were incorrect in this instance.

With all the various browsers and plug ins available, no single set of instructions will necessarily work. But I didn't just "make a wild guess"; I gave the standard instructions for force-downloading a file, which work on both Windows Internet Explorer and Mac Safari. Right+Click gives you an option to SAVE TARGET AS... (or the equivalent).
I have a blue with yellow peak if you are interested
Sorry but it does not look like a baseball cap at all
It more looks like that construction guys used to wear!
Just make it more real and make the front part more broad so that it looks like a cap