Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
problem with relationships
I have a man sitting in a car, and I want him to be holding a cellphone with his left hand. Unfortunately, for some reason the only relationship i can apply are "holding phone w/ right hand" and "talking on phone"--howcome i cant get him to "hold phone with left hand"?? Something is strange.
schulman16 Wrote:I have a man sitting in a car, and I want him to be holding a cellphone with his left hand. Unfortunately, for some reason the only relationship i can apply are "holding phone w/ right hand" and "talking on phone"--howcome i cant get him to "hold phone with left hand"?? Something is strange.

Not so strange -- when we built the over 3,000 poses & relationships for version 2, we clearly just missed that one. I've built it for you and attached it. Make sure you IMPORT this relationship and do NOT simply put it in your library/(relations) folder or you will lose all other relationships for the man!

Attached Files
.relation   actor (male).relation (Size: 3.26 KB / Downloads: 117)
That doesn't solve my problem entirely--the relationship you posted is "talking on phone with left hand"...i also need, "holding phone with left hand".