Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone have Water tower, Welcome sign, newscamera
Looking for several objects:

Water tower - the type you'd find in most small towns

Welcome sign - as in "Welcome to Dartsville" - kind of sign posted along side of road as you enter town.

Newscamera - or any video camera that actors can hold and pose with

Thank you so much.
There's a camera in this forum that might already be appropriate. Try the link below:-

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frameforge3d.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=48">http://www.frameforge3d.com/community/v ... c.php?t=48</a><!-- m -->

I hope this helps.
Welcome Sign...

How does this do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   Welcome To Dartsville.uzp (Size: 119.99 KB / Downloads: 82)
Here's an alternative camera for you. I'l ltry and add a pose/relationship for it tomorrow... Hope it's of use.

Trying to fix this! Will get it posted soon.
And finally...

Here's a water tower. If you don't need Dartsville written on the side, simply apply another texture.

I hope this is useful.

.uzp   Water Tower.uzp (Size: 112.88 KB / Downloads: 86)
Amulet Wrote:And finally...

Here's a water tower. If you don't need Dartsville written on the side, simply apply another texture.

I hope this is useful.

Brilliant stuff!
jshaw300 Wrote:Uzp File

There appears to have been a bug in the convert to True FrameForge 3D Object -- could you post the original UZP or .PREVIZ file which contains the camera PRIOR to exporting it so we can take a look at fixing it?
It won't allow me to post a previz file... I'm not sure where I would find the original UZP file? The one I posted is the only one I have. All I have besides that are the previz, then in my library a 3dxf file - which I can't post either.

Maybe I'm not making the objects properly? Would be useful to know what the error was. Thanks!

This is the process I used -

Took several building blocks into Free Positioning mode.
Resized, moved etc. to build object.
Whilst in Free Positioning mode I took each element into the Green Room to add colour or textures.
Glued the lot together.
Clicked Apply.
Made final size adjustment with actor.
Went to Green Room and clicked on Apply Object State Collection and expoert as true FF object.[/i]
jshaw300 Wrote:Maybe I'm not making the objects properly? Would be useful to know what the error was.
I really doubt it was anything you did wrong. One part of the camera (the shoulder arch) is completely unscaled and positiioned in the wrong place.
jshaw300 Wrote:This is the process I used -

Took several building blocks into Free Positioning mode.
Resized, moved etc. to build object.
Whilst in Free Positioning mode I took each element into the Green Room to add colour or textures.
Glued the lot together.
Clicked Apply.
Made final size adjustment with actor.
Went to Green Room and clicked on Apply Object State Collection and expoert as true FF object.[/i]
That's all correct.

If you could post the original previz file (with the camera still is the glued together blocks) according to the instructions at <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frameforge3d.com/uploading.php">http://www.frameforge3d.com/uploading.php</a><!-- m --> that would be a great help.
Many thanks for the reply. Have uploaded file via your uploader as ENG Camera previz.
jshaw300 Wrote:Many thanks for the reply. Have uploaded file via your uploader as ENG Camera previz.

Unfortunately something went wrong with the uploading as that file is ZERO bytes long. Could you try again, perhaps with a different method?
Ha ha... But of course. Ok, will try again. Probably my firewall getting in the way. We'll get there. Thanks again.
I don't know if this will work - but this is a newer version, with better textures. Hope it goes smoothly this time.

Attached Files
.uzp   Pro Video Camera.uzp (Size: 586.24 KB / Downloads: 66)
jshaw300 Wrote:I don't know if this will work - but this is a newer version, with better textures. Hope it goes smoothly this time.

No, it has the same problem with the arch. But never mind about uploading a sample; I can reproduce the bug on both platforms.