Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keanu Reeves
A trenchcoat would've been nice for this one. 50-60% rendering accuracy. He looks more like KR when he's in 3/4 angles. Don't know why. Life's funny that way.

AZP file added

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.azp   keanu.azp (Size: 997.61 KB / Downloads: 354)
Funny, from the front he kind of looks like Adam Sandler.
The actors that you have loaded are just great, but I can't load the on to my PC. The azp files seems to be a zip files, and there are no uzp files for the other actors that you had previously added.

Or am I doing something wrong?
Cedric Akins Wrote:The actors that you have loaded are just great, but I can't load the on to my PC. The azp files seems to be a zip files, and there are no uzp files for the other actors that you had previously added.

Or am I doing something wrong?

The AZP files are structurally .zip files but FrameForge treats them differently. You MUST keep them with the extension .azp and put them in the desired library folder, typically Characters.
I put both uzp and azp into the characters folder, loaded up Frameforge, and all i can is an error. I can't load him into the scene

FAILED TO ADD OBJECT TO SET. ERROR: {0}: 102
GPGPGP Wrote:I put both uzp and azp into the characters folder, loaded up Frameforge, and all i can is an error. I can't load him into the scene

FAILED TO ADD OBJECT TO SET. ERROR: {0}: 102

REMOVE the .uzp and try it again. The UZP was posted in error and has been removed. You should only have the .azp.

Also, this will ONLY work with Version 2.