Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Erika Christensen and Tara Reid
Here are a couple of custom actresses I made. Sorry I couldn't change the hair colour to make "Tara's" hair blonde like it normally is.

I also made their bodies as "well endowed" as the program would allow, which really doesn't do justice to how their bodies actually are, but it's the best I could do. LOL

I hope you'll be able to use them.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.azp   Tara 2.azp (Size: 785.24 KB / Downloads: 205)
.azp   Erika Chr New FF3D 001.azp (Size: 800.59 KB / Downloads: 204)
.uzp   Tarar1 1.uzp (Size: 10.36 KB / Downloads: 187)
.uzp   Erika.uzp (Size: 5.34 KB / Downloads: 199)
LOL, that's funny. Erica is a good friend of mine :-)

Z
Z-Boy Wrote:LOL, that's funny. Erica is a good friend of mine :-)

Z

Whoa...really? That's awesome. I hope you know I didn't mean anything bad or rude by my comments. I meant them in the most complimentary way possible. I think she's a wonderfully talented actress.

She's actually the actress I have in mind for the lead role in one of the screenplays I'm currently writing. It's about a group of young snowboarders who get into trouble after "Erika's" character discovers some very interesting icy gel.

I would LOVE to be able to let her know about it.

I think she would also be great in a couple of the other screenplays I've written/am writing.
I didn't take the comments bad. It's all good. I am not sure if she is in town right now, but next time i see her i will definitely mention this, but i cant promise you will get any feed back from her, she is usually vary busy.

Hope all is well,

Z
Z-Boy Wrote:I didn't take the comments bad. It's all good. I am not sure if she is in town right now, but next time i see her i will definitely mention this, but i cant promise you will get any feed back from her, she is usually vary busy.

Hope all is well,

Z

Aww great, thanks. I really appreciate that. And hey, I fully understand. I realize how busy she must be, and how prescious her time is to her, and how hectic her schedule must be. Remember, I'm a nature photographer by trade, so patience HAS to be one of my virtues. LOL. No matter what, I sincerely wish her all the best and continued success in her career.

Thanks again, Z.