Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newsroom
Hey peoples. Here's a newsroom that I just put together for people like myself that have not been able to get version 2 yet. Hope you like it.

Admin: This very set works well for version 2 also, so I removed the "V1" part of the description.

Attached Files
.set   Newsroom.set (Size: 10.11 KB / Downloads: 326)
Here's a picture everyone. I just figured out how to do it.

Attached Files
.bmp   New Picture.bmp (Size: 788.54 KB / Downloads: 1,216)
TonyDHelms29624 Wrote:Hey peoples. Here's a newsroom that I just put together for people like myself that have not been able to get version 2 yet. Hope you like it.

Thanks for sharing this, though it is missing the textures used both on the floor and the backdrop walls. These can be substituted out by anyone else, but if you could supply the originals, that would be great.
Sorry about that. The flooring I used was just a cloth texture that was already on Frameforge, Cloth033 I believe. Here's the backdrop though.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

TonyDHelms29624 Wrote:Hey peoples. Here's a newsroom that I just put together for people like myself that have not been able to get version 2 yet. Hope you like it.

Admin: This very set works well for version 2 also, so I removed the "V1" part of the description.

Tony, it isn't cool to steal someone else's stuff and claim it as your own. I posted this newsroom awhile ago, and it's in this very topic!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frameforge3d.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=1165">http://www.frameforge3d.com/community/v ... php?t=1165</a><!-- m -->

Admin, that's the reason it "happens" to work in V2, where I created it about a year ago.

Jay Hoover
I never claimed that it was mine. I simply made one that could work on version 1. I apologize if I made it seem that way. I liked the one you did but I couldn't use b/c I don't have version 2.
TonyDHelms29624 Wrote:I never claimed that it was mine. I simply made one that could work on version 1. I apologize if I made it seem that way. I liked the one you did but I couldn't use b/c I don't have version 2.

If you had said that initially, then there'd've been no misunderstanding.

Apology accepted.