Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sad Sack.
I don't know about you, but it's always handy to have 'Sad Sack' as a standby as a character. To that end, I offer you my interpretation of 'Sad Sack' as he goes through the male menopause...

Best regards.

Ken.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   Sad Sack.uzp (Size: 4.39 KB / Downloads: 328)
kenmatthews Wrote:I don't know about you, but it's always handy to have 'Sad Sack' as a standby as a character. To that end, I offer you my interpretation of 'Sad Sack' as he goes through the male menopause...

Best regards.

Ken.

Uh, you didn't actually post the necessary file -- Peredil all hair.azp. Please read this and then re-post it in the custom heads forum...

Thanks for sharing.
I'm still working with Facegen, (only a couple of days...), trying to create Peredil and Miranda from the 'The Tempest' actors photo's.
These are my first efforts , I think I've still got a long way to go...
I only seem to have an .uzp and a lg

Best regards. Ken.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   Peredil All Hair.uzp (Size: 3.47 KB / Downloads: 276)
Hopefully this is the correct azp file...

Best regards.

Ken.

Attached Files
.azp   Peredil.azp (Size: 465.59 KB / Downloads: 267)
What format is this uzp in? How do I import it into FF?

I thought it was VRML, but when I tried to load it, I crashed FF3.

Thx,

Tac
No, it's not VRML, .uzp is an archive format that is specific to FrameForge. To import it, you can drag it and drop it into one of the categories in FrameForge's object library list.

In cases of .uzp files holding user objects built from standard parts, that's all you would need to do. In this case, you also need to download the .azp file posted above, and place it in the Actors (Men) folder of the object library. You can use the menu item Tools > Manage Support Folders > Object Library to help find the right folder.
Thanks. Would you consider adding a menu item to the Import menu that included those two file extensions?
I'm getting an error message about being unable to import the file, using the method of dragging it to the Men folder. Is this a version 1/2 v. version 3 actor?
tacman1123 Wrote:I'm getting an error message about being unable to import the file, using the method of dragging it to the Men folder. Is this a version 1/2 v. version 3 actor?

Which file are you talking about, the .uzp or the .azp? And do you mean dragging to the actual folder, or to the object category in FrameForge?

The actor in this case is in the version 2/3 format, so unless you're using version 1, that's not a problem.