Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need long sword in hand relationship
I accidentally deleted it not knowing what I was doing while trying to get it out of his hand....is there a way to get this relationship back?
oops i just saw the other post similar...but I don`t know what webgrab is. to get it back. And would i delete the longssword pose file...or the man.?
buijon Wrote:oops i just saw the other post similar...but I don`t know what webgrab is. to get it back. And would i delete the longssword pose file...or the man.?

Webgrab is the automatic web updater which you can access directly from within the program directory or by going to HELP-> CHECK FOR PROGRAM UPDATES.

The relationship file you want to remove is actor (male).relation because he is the one holding the sword not the other way around.
hmm odd. I have no such options.

Help :
About
Credits
Quick Start Guide
Full Program Guide
Frameforge 3d Online Community
Frameforge 3d Studio Homepage
Reset all hints/warning
Display memory Status

I searched my computer and no such file name of Webgrab came up except a temp internet file of this post. I searched the Frameforge Full program guide as well and there is only a mention saying to use Webgrab to download things from the site, but I found no where to download anything aside the free objects...no poses etc.

I am using Version 2.5.7 (build 3) the demo.
buijon Wrote:hmm odd. I have no such options.

Help :
About
Credits
Quick Start Guide
Full Program Guide
Frameforge 3d Online Community
Frameforge 3d Studio Homepage
Reset all hints/warning
Display memory Status

I searched my computer and no such file name of Webgrab came up except a temp internet file of this post. I searched the Frameforge Full program guide as well and there is only a mention saying to use Webgrab to download things from the site, but I found no where to download anything aside the free objects...no poses etc.

I am using Version 2.5.7 (build 3) the demo.

Ah, it only exists in the full program. Here's the needed file:

Attached Files
.zip   actor (male).zip (Size: 202.59 KB / Downloads: 71)
ahh thanks a bunch, good to know I wasn`t doing anything wrong as well Wink