Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matrix style jacket/coat
Looking for a long coat like a trenchcoat or one like in the matrix style.

If no-one wants to make one does anyone know of a program or tutorial I can use to make custom clothes.

Thanks.
Pendragon Wrote:Looking for a long coat like a trenchcoat or one like in the matrix style.

There's a trench-coat in the new Version 2 Military Expansion Pack

Pendragon Wrote:If no-one wants to make one does anyone know of a program or tutorial I can use to make custom clothes.

Unfortunately, unless you are an accomplished 3D Modeller/Rigger (which is something people go to school to learn and is a real skill), it really isn't possible.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks, the open version of the coat should do the trick. Smile
Can't seem to download coat... Are you charging?Smile

W.
Red Coat Justice Wrote:Can't seem to download coat... Are you charging?:)

W.

Sorry for the confusion, but this coat isn't posted here, it's part of the Military Expansion Pack which needs to be purchased separately.
Innoventive Software, LLC Wrote:
Red Coat Justice Wrote:Can't seem to download coat... Are you charging?Smile

W.

Sorry for the confusion, but this coat isn't posted here, it's part of the Military Expansion Pack which needs to be purchased separately.
Uh, Jesica -- if you meant to add something to this topic, you didn't. You just quoted what came before.
I have the military pack and cannot seem to find any trench coat options. What am I missing?
JonnyLaw Wrote:I have the military pack and cannot seem to find any trench coat options. What am I missing?

Do you have the original Military Pack (with hinged actors) or the Version 2 military pack with Version 2 Style Actors with full facial expressions. If it is the former, then you need to upgrade your expansion pack (<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.frameforge3d.com/upgrade-pricing.php">http://www.frameforge3d.com/upgrade-pricing.php</a><!-- m -->), otherwise it should be under Actors [Officer, Men] -> Trench Coat.
Ooh! I love that style. I bought it online last year from a website I don’t remember about it now. I also bought Ultracor leggings  that time. It still looks brand new. I have started liking shopping online a lot. It is so comfortable and is not at all tiring. It feels good to shop online.