Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Objects
Need box of facial tissue like kleenex.

Need folded bath towels.

Need ice cream in traditional glass dish.

Need frames for wall with ink blot tests in them.
luckyhouse Wrote:Need frames for wall with ink blot tests in them.

This one's easy enough, if you can find an image of an ink blot somewhere on the Internet. The FrameForge object library has several framed paintings or posters (type "frame" in the prop search box) and you can use the Green Room to replace the picture with one of your choosing.
Here are some folded towels.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   2 folded towels.uzp (Size: 5.72 KB / Downloads: 80)
Harborth Wrote:Here are some folded towels.

Thank you so much for the towels. They are perfect!

Only problem is that I download it and I cannot seem to get it into Frame Forge 3D Studio 2.5. I get wrong format and also I am told to drag and drop.

I have tried to save under ALL FILES but that didn't seem to solve the problem either.

I am on a Mac Pro with Snow Leopard.

Any hints, clues, fixes, and otherwise wisdom to get the towels into FF2DS2.5?

Thanks a million.
After you downloaded it, you should be able to put it in your Object Library in whatever folder you choose (mine is in the Bathroom folder). Then open FF, go to that folder and drag the towels onto your set. If that doesn't work, let me know. There is another option we can try.
Harborth Wrote:After you downloaded it, you should be able to put it in your Object Library in whatever folder you choose (mine is in the Bathroom folder). Then open FF, go to that folder and drag the towels onto your set. If that doesn't work, let me know. There is another option we can try.

Still no dice. I don't know quite what I am missing that it isn't working.

I am really at a loss here. What could be the problem?

UPDATE
Break through in part as I was able to get the image into the bathroom object folder. I does appear. I drag the towels into a scene and it disappeared.

I went to the obect by name selection and the 2 towels don't show up.

Won't do anything else so far. Clues?

Got an error message just now that it could not load up image as could not find the file. Hhhmmmm.

I looked at your website. Very impressive. Wow. If I can get the towels to work I think we could definately do some long term business. Lots of business.

Thanks again for your help. Can we get this working?
The error message is that the user object refers to a missing object, bathroom/hardware & accessories/folded towels.
Thanks James.
I finally figured that out and sent him the files with configuration notes and all seems to be working.
jamesw Wrote:The error message is that the user object refers to a missing object, bathroom/hardware & accessories/folded towels.

Thanks for ringing in and offering help. Very kind of you indeed.
Harborth Wrote:Thanks James.
I finally figured that out and sent him the files with configuration notes and all seems to be working.

Works beautifully. Thank you so much for the image/object.

Very much appreciated Mr Harborth.

Still trying to make the ankle skivvies work.

Any ideas on making an old fashioned ice cream with glass stem dish?
That can be fairly easily constructed. Any specifics?
Harborth Wrote:That can be fairly easily constructed. Any specifics?

Nope. Not really. Just so that it is ice cream in a an old fashioned glass dish like you would find in a really old "soda fountain" kind of a place. Make sense?

Chocloate, Strawberry, whatever. Not more than two scoops I think though.

With or without spoon is good.

Thanks a million, Previz God!
Will this work?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Harborth Wrote:Will this work?

Affirmative! Oh, heck, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.

Stunning. You are good. No doubt.

Wonderful, Previz God!
Here is the file. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Attached Files
.uzp   Scoop in dish.uzp (Size: 210.89 KB / Downloads: 36)