FrameForge Storyboard Studio Forums

Full Version: military uniforms
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

albatross0407

What kinds of military uniforms, if any, does the program feature? Would the expansion pack be necessary for basic service uniforms?

Z-Boy

The expansion pack has the military uniforms, no uniforms come with FF3D 2.

The military expansion pack is a FF3D 1 expansion pack right now but they are working on converting it to FF3d 2 actors.

Z

Kevan

albatross0407 Wrote:What kinds of military uniforms, if any, does the program feature? Would the expansion pack be necessary for basic service uniforms?

You can make your own uniforms using textures. It depends how sophisticated you wish to be with this stuff..

If you wish to create very detailed uniforms then for the smaller details you'll need to use decals and place them on over the texture and move them around until they situate on the uniform where you wish to place them.

You can find decals, bitmaps of insignia, military badges, rank markings, stuff like that on the internet and simply resize them, color them etc, in Adobe Photoshop. I have an Army Units and Military Ranks brush sets for Adobe Photoshop.. If you look on the web you'll find these for yourself..

Here's a screengrab of a soldier from a storyboard of mine in the Greenroom with a certain Desert Camouflage texture used on a sleeveless shirt and suit pants which gives the impression of a uniform. I have lots of camouflage textures and if I'll post them here.. The posts may go over a single post to a couple but its worth downloading these..

Its all how more realistic with that verisimilitude you want to go with it sometimes you get away with the basics to give that idea whereas with others you need more detail..

Kevan

Kevan

Here's another 10 Camouflage textures which accompany the first post..

Kevan

Kevan

Here's another 10 Camouflage textures which accompany the first post..

Kevan