FrameForge Storyboard Studio Forums

Full Version: Icy Lake under Arc Bridge with Rails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

ParishIsDead

Hello, I am shooting a movie and I am an owner of the original FrameForge 3D. This movie has an increadably important scene that involves a huge icy lake and a railed bridge over it. Also, around it there is dense forresting. Can anybody help me out by creating and/or telling me how?

Innoventive Software, LLC

ParishIsDead Wrote:Hello, I am shooting a movie and I am an owner of the original FrameForge 3D. This movie has an increadably important scene that involves a huge icy lake and a railed bridge over it. Also, around it there is dense forresting. Can anybody help me out by creating and/or telling me how?

By "the original FrameForge 3D" I assume you mean version 1?

Do you have any reference photos of the location? Does anyone go into the trees or would a backdrop suffice -- the more information you give the more easily people may be able to help you...

ParishIsDead

Okay, to get a little bit more specific:

I am using FrameForge version 1

There will be people coming through the trees. Also, a woman will be standing on the bridge in a night dress. There will be two boys and an older woman coming from the trees.

I have included 2 reference photos. The first one in the right shape, style, and length of the bridge along with the icy water. The second one contains a nice representation of the trees lined on the sides.

One final request:
Is there a download that I could get for clothes that are more 18th century? Things such as the night dress I mentioned, scarfs, nanny outfits, winter coats for small boys, and twin-tailed tuxes for a conductor.

henri godon

I make a winter scene.

ParishIsDead

Thank You very much

lino2006

EN QUE CARPETAS SE METEN LOS ARCHIVOS POR FAVOR QUE ALGUIEN LO DIGA

Cedric Akins

Cuál computor le hace tiene, PC o Mac

Innoventive Software, LLC

Because of the international nature of this community site, could you please post in English or at least give English translations of any foreign language?

Thanks!

Cedric Akins

Cedric Akins Wrote:Cuál computor le hace tiene, PC o Mac
Sorry about that.

From qoute...."Which computer do you have PC or Mac?

macheteman

How did you create the snow? Or what texture did you use? I tried to download/install the files, but I guess they were created on a mac, so they wouldn't install on my PC.

jamesw

macheteman Wrote:I tried to download/install the files, but I guess they were created on a mac, so they wouldn't install on my PC.

I replaced the winter_scene.previz file with a cross-platform version. There should not be any cross-platform problem with the .uzp file. If you still have a problem with the files, please be more specific about what went wrong.

macheteman

jamesw Wrote:
macheteman Wrote:I tried to download/install the files, but I guess they were created on a mac, so they wouldn't install on my PC.

I replaced the winter_scene.previz file with a cross-platform version. There should not be any cross-platform problem with the .uzp file. If you still have a problem with the files, please be more specific about what went wrong.

Thanks.

I redownloaded the .uzp file, put it into my FrameForge 3D...\Files\Set Locations folder as instructed by the first post in this forum, but when I try and import it from that folder while I have frameforge 3d open, it doesn't show up on the list of choices.

I get a message, Windows cannot open this file.

To open this file, Windows must know what program was used to create it....

I'm sure I've done something wrong, or put it into the wrong folder, but I don't know what.

jamesw

OK, I see the reason for your confusion. In spite of the fact that this forum is named "Sets & Locations", what was posted was not a set file. A .uzp file is a user object, so see the instructions for installing user objects:

http://www.frameforge3d.com/community/vi...c.php?t=46

macheteman

Awesome thanks. I put it into my user object folder and it opened after I had to find some of it's .jpg files.

Question for the OP, what was the size of the outdoor "floor" you used for your "set"? thanks.