Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
snap together, curvable roads
Hiya - where can i find instructions about snapping road sections together and the new "curvable" roads in 3.6?

I can get two bits of road to snap together but I don't seem to get the option to extend the road by snapping in place new sections. And once i have a straight road I believe there is now a facility to curve it but don't know how to do that.

Thanks!

Bx
for email use <!-- e --><a href="mailto:billthomas@btinternet.com">billthomas@btinternet.com</a><!-- e --> please!
vanilla Wrote:Hiya - where can i find instructions about snapping road sections together and the new "curvable" roads in 3.6?

I can get two bits of road to snap together but I don't seem to get the option to extend the road by snapping in place new sections.

Just drag another section so that one of its ends matches up with one of the ends of the roads that are already snapped together. I don't think there's any trick to it, except that if the angles are too far out of alignment they won't snap together.

vanilla Wrote:And once i have a straight road I believe there is now a facility to curve it but don't know how to do that.

No; you can make a curved road straighter, but you can't curve a straight road.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]