Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shot Type

1. I would like to add new Shot Types to the general FF list inside the Shot Data dialoge. How can I do that? (It is possible to add new types but they are  stored only in the current Previz file.)
  2. I can't delete an added Shot Type name via "right click - remove from list"  ->

No solution yet ...
Solved in 4.0.3!
Thanks
Thanks for your patience while we rolled this fix into a handful of other fixes included in the 4.0.3 release.

Also, I already shared this information with you via email but for any other Windows users wanting to know how to add additional Shot Types to the selection menu, here is how to do it:
  • Located at C:\Users\<whatever your user name is>\AppData\Roaming\FrameForge Storyboard Studio is a text file labelled ShotList.txt.
  • This is a text based file in which every line is a "shot type" which will appear as an option when you snap a shot or when viewing them in the Shot Manager.
  • If you wanted to add a new shot type called "Bayhem" you'd just open ShotList.txt with your favorite text editor (Notepad is fine) and add "Bayhem" on a new line, save & exit the file.
  • Now when you launch FrameForge, a new shot type labelled "Bayhem" will be an available option for any of your shots.

(Bayhem is the term coined to refer to Michael Bay’s style of directing, often characterized as saturated with action, motion, and a sense of importance.)
[Image: bayhem.png]
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]