Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Old Man
I have created an old man with reading glasses, (a user object based on "Kid's Glasses") and would like to post him.

He has a relationship: "wearing glasses" and is in a pose: "old man watching"

I need to post the .azp and .jpg file for the old man. No problem.

And the glasses? I have a tiny .uzp file but no .azp - is that right?

I have named the .relationship as "Wearing glasses", but I can't find it in my realtionship folder. And the .pose isn't in the Pose folder.

But where do I find the .relation and .pose files? I have a reference to "reading glasses" in file kids eye glasses.relbk. Is that the file?

I will attach the old man and the glasses.

Please advise.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.azp   attenborough_1.azp (Size: 989.65 KB / Downloads: 282)
.uzp   Reading Glasses.uzp (Size: 1.47 KB / Downloads: 252)
.uzp   Old Man.uzp (Size: 5.43 KB / Downloads: 287)
vanilla Wrote:I have created an old man with reading glasses, (a user object based on "Kid's Glasses") and would like to post him.

He has a relationship: "wearing glasses" and is in a pose: "old man watching"

I need to post the .azp and .jpg file for the old man. No problem.

Okay, so far so good.

vanilla Wrote:And the glasses? I have a tiny .uzp file but no .azp - is that right?

That is correct. A .uzp file is ALL you need to post when the base object is one of the standard objects from the FrameForge 3d Studio library. The only case when that isn't sufficient is when it refers to a non-standard base object, such as a a new cahracter head.

vanilla Wrote:I have named the .relationship as "Wearing glasses", but I can't find it in my realtionship folder. And the .pose isn't in the Pose folder.

But where do I find the .relation and .pose files? I have a reference to "reading glasses" in file kids eye glasses.relbk. Is that the file?

You need to EXPORT the pose and relationships. Go up RELATIONSHIPS then EXPORT, select your actor (man) and you should be able to find it.

Do the same thing for POSES.

Thanks so much for sharing all your great work!
Thanks for the advice!

I've done it - The pose (hunched up old man look) and relation (with "reading glasse") files have been posted to the relevant forum. Hope they work.