Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update History
You used to include a very handy 'Update History' file whenever you updated the software, accessible via 'Update History' in the Help menu - very useful to keep tabs on any improvements/enhancements/new features and also bug squishes.

The option to view this file was removed from the 'Help' menu in V4 and the old 'Update History' file hasn't been updated since V4.0.1 in June last year. Will there now be some other place to read these update notes such as on the Forum?

Also, regarding the Forum, since the new one went live following the release of FF V4 there still seems to be much content missing. One of the great strengths of the software I found was this community and especially the tips/tricks and user advice, 'General Storyboarding Techniques', 'General Program Questions', 'Free Objects from Innoventive', 'FAQ's', etc... Over the years a great wealth of information has developed and which helped give me confidence that any issues I had were already dealt with in the Forum or would be answered quickly by Innoventive or by other users.

Would be such a shame to lose all this, many of the topics are now so underpopulated with content it undervalues the software I think  Sad 

Any plans to fully migrate the old Forum into the new one?
I agree, we all miss the update history. If not in the help menu why not as pop up after updating the program or on the homepage or in the forum?

The loss of the previous forum threads is also painful.
Another request if possible to include an Update History file with each WebGrab update.

This htm file used to sit in the 'manuals' folder in the FrameForge directory. I still have the last version in there which was last updated in June 2017 (FF V4.0.1). We're now at FF V4.0.3 (build 15) and it would be extremely useful to keep track of bug fixes or anything new introduced.

Many thanks.
+1
The Update History is badly missed