Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Skip rendering of tweens in SM.
It would be helpful if Create Tweens optionally allowed setting Tween parameters and computing tweens, without actually rendering them. My output format is video rendered at a higher resolution than Shot Manager images. With the current workflow, I have to render, taking considerable time, tweens that I will not view or play in Shot Manager, and then render them again to video. So it takes about twice as long as I'd like.

This suggestion is to provide an optimized video workflow by calculating, but optionally delaying rendering of tweens until export to video.
One option available now would be to generate tweens at 5 FPS in Shot Manager, and then in the movie export dialog, select the option to regenerate tweens at a higher rate.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Ah, I didn't notice that option down there. That helps. Thanks!

But.. I've tried it and although new tweens are being generated, my actors are no longer walking, just floating over the ground.
stevefal Wrote:But.. I've tried it and although new tweens are being generated, my actors are no longer walking, just floating over the ground.

Sorry, that's a bug. I'm on it.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Works for me in 3.6.0.18. Thanks.
(05-09-2016, 10:46 AM)stevefal Wrote: Works for me in 3.6.0.18. Thanks. basket random
New version has been improved quite a lot.