Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continuing shot/dissolve not in export
Hey folks,

I've been trying to export my shots as a rough mini movie to show my writer and I used the continuing shot link feature to simulate some dissolves but they don't show up in the export and it's just a straight cut.

Am I doing something wrong? I like the slideshow within Frameforge as it has the notes below describing what's happening plus the aforementioned dissolves but the AVI export doesn't have either of these features.

Thanks!
You're on Windows, right? The dissolves had been using a feature of QuickTime, but a while ago we stopped using QuickTime on Windows due to the fact that Apple has nearly abandoned QuickTime for Windows. We'll see if there's some other way to support dissolves on Windows.

The other thing you're asking about, showing shot descriptions along with the movies, is not something we've ever supported, or had any requests for until now. Of course, you can export to HTML or print to PDF to get images along with text.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm on windows. The dissolves work fine within FF itself just not in the exports which is a shame.

As for the descriptions it's not a huge deal, I could add text to the images but if the description was shown in the export it males it easier to follow than just a mass of pictures one after the other, a lot of which are Non dialogue.

Anyway thanks for the reply and info. Looking forward to any updates on this feature! Smile