Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Larger images on final storyboards
Is there anyway to make the output frame image size larger on the final storyboards created from printing to PDF? The image is just a bit smaller than I'd like and there is a lot of blank space not filled up by anything.

My print layout is currently at 1 column/3 rows with no blueprint view.
Which of the "shot text to print" checkboxes have you selected? The more text items are enabled, the more space must be set aside for them.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
I've attached my settings to this post. Looks like I may have to condense my full shot notes into the one line description to make the image a bit larger as you said. Thanks!

Attached Files
.png   Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 2.37.56 PM.png (Size: 536.38 KB / Downloads: 16)
I'm late to this party but was curious enough to look into it but the screenshots you included seem to have been kidnapped off the server and are nowhere to be found. Makes it a little difficult to be certain I know what you are referring to but I'll give it a shot regardless.
[Image: Capture.PNG]

This is what one of my printed storyboards looks like when I omit the Blueprint view. Notice I still have a considerable amount of text in my shot description field.
[Image: Capture1.PNG]
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]
Note that Chris has selected a Landscape layout. That may allow more room for the image than Portrait.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]