Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delete Imported Object
Hey,
I just upgraded to Studio 4 and am really starting to get into this now. I will be creating objects, probably in SketchUp, and importing into library. I seem to be getting the hang of it, but have an issue with an initial attempt.
I imported a large 2D object via SketchUp, which I then realized was probably bad for both reasons. 3D objects created in the drawing program seem to work good, so far.
The problem I'm having is that whenever I click on this large/2D object FrameForge says 'Creating Icon' (I believe was the message) and then crashes.
Is there a way to delete this object from my library? I could reinstall program, but prefer not too. Would have to go through upgrades and may have to deal with this in the future.
Also, any tips on creating objects would be great.
Thank you, Derek
(06-15-2017, 06:00 PM)dbsmith09 Wrote: Hey,
I just upgraded to Studio 4 and am really starting to get into this now. I will be creating objects, probably in SketchUp, and importing into library. I seem to be getting the hang of it, but have an issue with an initial attempt.
I imported a large 2D object via SketchUp, which I then realized was probably bad for both reasons. 3D objects created in the drawing program seem to work good, so far.
The problem I'm having is that whenever I click on this large/2D object FrameForge says 'Creating Icon' (I believe was the message) and then crashes.
Is there a way to delete this object from my library? I could reinstall program, but prefer not too. Would have to go through upgrades and may have to deal with this in the future.
Also, any tips on creating objects would be great.
Thank you, Derek

Sorry for the delay in responding, generally emailing support@frameforge.com will get you a faster answer, but in case you haven't figured this out, from within the program, go to the TOOLS menu, choose MANAGE SUPPORT FOLDERS then OBJECT LIBRARY and then find and delete whichever files you want.
FrameForge Storyboard Studio
Unleash the Power of Previz