Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Export to movie doesn't work
Hi,

I'm been trying the trial version of Frameforge 4.0 for the last few weeks and it's been very interesting so far. I'm getting the hang of it and I'm seriously considering buying it. However, after storyboarding a complete scene for the first time (one that actually runs for almost 2 minutes) to REALLY test if this is something I want to be working with in the future, I ran into something very annoying: I wanted to export my storyboard as a movie, but it doesn't work. I get to the point where I can actually choose my prefered settings for exporting, choosing the directory...all that...and when I click the 'export selected shots' button it starts working on a few things (I can see 'preparing temp files' or something like that) but after a few seconds it already stops as if it's finished and there's a 'windows 10 error sound' (like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlUFWSiOXpM), but that's it. There's no file in the directory I want to export my movie to or in any other.

Exporting all the shots as separate images (in this case about 1500 of them, including tweens of course), DOES work. 

I'm working on a ASUS N551JB; Windows 10 (10.0.16); Intel Core i7-4720HQ; GeForce 940M
Currently, the export to animatic function in the PC version of FrameForge Storyboard Studio ver. 4 does not work. We are aware of this issue and it has been scheduled for resolution although at this time, I do not know when this fix will be made available.
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]