Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Condoms & Lollipops -- and no, don't ask why...!
Hey Har just came from a Frame Forge demonstration. You are famous. a lot of the guys there thanked you for being a constant source of help in thier lives. And once again so do I. Three things: Can you do a red lollipop for me, A box for regular Trojans and how do I make the guy with conrows a female? Thanks. C
Here's your regular.

And BTW, I wanted to say thank you for being appreciative. I know it seems obvious, but the very least I expect in return for creating a made-to-order object is "Thank you". It doesn't always happen, and I thank you for that. You seem aware of the time, energy and creativity it takes to produce objects.
Sometimes posts are made that sound like their ordering fast food - I usually ignore those. This is a great program, and I'm happy to help out. Thanks for understanding.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I assume this is the kind you were looking for. Let me know.

As to the female with cornrows. You actually can't put them on a female. I will have to provide you with a new actor (female) with cornrows. Give me a little time and I'll post it for you.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I just wanted this message to greet you when you came back with the girl. Thanks again for your help brother! C
Hey Harborth, just making sure all is well with you. How's it coming with the female with conrows? Anyhow Harborth take car and thanks once again. Talk to you soon. Choice.