Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lantern
I'm in Old West mode. Here's a simple lantern. It has been converted to a true FF object, so hopefully there will not be any problems when you drag it onto the set. I did a backdoor export of this until a small Green Room kink is worked out. Let me know if it works.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.uzp   Lantern_2.uzp (Size: 169.49 KB / Downloads: 166)
Nope, that doesn't work. What you posted is a user object which refers to the true FF object but does not contain it.

Until I post a beta that will create .uzp files for true FF objects, I think you can create one by hand as follows:
  • Open your FrameForge 3D Studio Support/Object Library/Exported Objects folder in the Finder.
  • Select the .3dxf file and the corresponding .bmp file.
  • Control-click them, and choose "Create archive of 2 items" from the menu.
  • Rename the resulting Archive.zip file to Lantern_2.uzp .
Excellent! I followed those instructions, then edited the post to include the updated version. Hopefully, that will solve it. Thanks so much.
Yes, that works now.
Harborth Wrote:I'm in Old West mode. Here's a simple lantern. It has been converted to a true FF object, so hopefully there will not be any problems when you drag it onto the set. I did a backdoor export of this until a small Green Room kink is worked out. Let me know if it works.

Gorgeous.