Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few nature pics to use as possible backgrounds, etc.
I've decided to post a few nature photos that I've taken for FF3D users to use as possible backgrounds. I hope they work ok. If not I apologize.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

macheteman Wrote:I've decided to post a few nature photos that I've taken for FF3D users to use as possible backgrounds. I hope they work ok. If not I apologize.

Beautiful work; thank you for sharing it.

Just in case anyone is unclear, to use on these wonderful images, simply right click on it (or CONTROL+CLICK on the Mac) and choose SAVE AS... and put it into the Textures folder.
Innoventive Software, LLC Wrote:
macheteman Wrote:I've decided to post a few nature photos that I've taken for FF3D users to use as possible backgrounds. I hope they work ok. If not I apologize.

Beautiful work; thank you for sharing it.

Just in case anyone is unclear, to use on these wonderful images, simply right click on it (or CONTROL+CLICK on the Mac) and choose SAVE AS... and put it into the Textures folder.

Aww thanks. It was my pleasure contributing them to such an exquisite software program.

I don't know how useful any of them will be, but they might come in handy for an outdoor setting.
These are hot. Some real talent here.

Thanks for sharing them!
Jay Hoover Wrote:These are hot. Some real talent here.

Thanks for sharing them!

Aww thanks. It was my pleasure. I hope someone can find some use for them.
Quote:I've decided to post a few nature photos that I've taken for FF3D users to use as possible backgrounds.
Great stuff, many thanks...
(05-29-2007, 04:25 PM)macheteman Wrote: I've decided to post a few nature photos that I've taken for FF3D users to use as possible backgrounds.  I hope they work ok.  If not I apologize.

I really like them. they are looking real.