Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't render Depth of Field
I'm having serious trouble rendering the DOF. I've followed the manual and a few other step by step tutorials but nothing seems to change when I click on the actors or click "render depth of field" 

I'm wondering if it has something to do with my video card? Could that be an issue?

I have the latest Frameforge 4

Any help would be much appreciated!

Andy
Just an update, I've found that the problem is specific to my PC (I have an NVIDIA 1070) My macbook pro renders the DOF perfectly fine.
All beginners to use rendering probably always have problems. In any case, I had a hard time with it at first. With the accumulated experience, I can take and place objects in ForgeHub from Nebula. I don't know if the video card is to blame for your problem. Maybe the image isn't processed correctly. We know that Subdivs control the quality of the DOF. Smaller values calculate much faster but increase the amount of noise in the image. Larger values smooth out the noise and greatly increase the time it takes to render the image. From this, you can see that the amount of noise in the blurred background decreases and increases rendering time when increasing the number of Subdivs from 6 to 26.