Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Traditional Church Set
Anyone have a traditional church set I can use?  
I need pughs and a pulpit or podium and ideally the stained glass windows...but I will take what I can get.
Hi,

I uploaded a simple church interior I have, and a separate pew so you can load as many or few pews as you like.  The real world dimensions of the church interior are 40' wide by 60' deep.

I hope this helps

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Pew.zip (Size: 852 bytes / Downloads: 26)
.zip   Church_interior.zip (Size: 856 bytes / Downloads: 35)
(02-02-2022, 09:40 PM)Darth_Willis Wrote: Hi,

I uploaded a simple church interior I have, and a separate pew so you can load as many or few pews as you like.  The real world dimensions of the church interior are 40' wide by 60' deep.

I hope this helps
I received an email that the zip file wasn't working for the church set, so I am re-uploading here.  let me know if there are any issues.

(11-27-2022, 03:38 PM)Darth_Willis Wrote:
(02-02-2022, 09:40 PM)Darth_Willis Wrote: Hi,

I hope this helps
I received an email that the zip file wasn't working for the church set, so I am re-uploading here.  let me know if there are any issues.

Attached Files
.zip   Pew.zip (Size: 464.72 KB / Downloads: 4)
.zip   Church_set.zip (Size: 909.82 KB / Downloads: 5)
Have you looked around your local area to see if any churches have any old sets they are looking to get rid of? You could also try posting an ad on a local church bulletin board or a classifieds page. If all else fails, you could try reaching out to churches in your area to see if they have any contacts who have the items you are looking for. Also, if you are looking for spiritual guidance or to connect with like-minded individuals, you may want to check out the website https://firstchurchlove.com. This website is dedicated to helping people find their spiritual home and live a happy life together in God.