Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crashing like crazy
Since the latest Microsoft update, a big long one, my Frameforge crashes nearly every five minutes. Doesn't matter what I'm doing. The way it is, I can't work with this software. Any suggestions?
Yes, our first suggestion is....tell us what Microsoft operating system you have FrameForge installed on. Second, tell us which version of FrameForge you are using. Third, tell us a little more about the crashes. For example, does this happen every time you load a file into FrameForge or is it specific to a particular file? Is there anything you can reliably do, some action in FrameForge, that causes the crash or is it totally random? What happens exactly when the crash occurs - does the program lock up and become unresponsive or does it disappear from your screen entirely? Is there any message displayed such as "program closed unexpectedly" or "program not responding to operating system"? Is there a crash log generated? Is there a corresponding entry in Windows Event Viewer? Last, but not least, what kind of hardware do you have driving FrameForge? Is it a laptop or a desktop? Does it have integrated or discrete graphics hardware? What GPU do you have in this computer?

I'd love to lend a hand...I just need more information from you first.
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]
Also, if you prefer, you can email me directly by sending the answers to my questions to support at frameforge3d dot com.
[Image: c9Cuvhp.png]