Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Programme crashing every time I try to enter something.
Hello,

Kenmatthews back again... How can I be of assistance?

Best regards.

Ken

PS: I've tried to submit this message several times and get an error message that the programme has"dropped the connection"...
I was submitting it to the query about a motor cycle and sidecar...
The more I learn, the more I realise, I know nothing...
What program is crashing when you try to enter what where? I need some context here. Maybe my memory is not as good as you hope it is.

And what dropped the connection, the web server? That's not necessarily on our end, could be your ISP.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
I have no idea what dropped the connection. I've had no trouble at all with anything on my MacBookPro. I received the notification about a motorcycle and sidecar that I had designed some years ago. James said it would require me to get back on the forum (never been away, currently Beta testing). So I tried to reply... then the error message. FrameForge wouldn't let me in, hence the message, and a very puzzled Ken...

Best regards.
Ken
So, you can get into this category, General Program Questions, and post, but if you try to do the same in the User Objects category there is a problem? Tell me if I have this right: You went into the User Objects category, opened the "motorcycle with sidecar" topic, then you clicked Post Reply? Did a problem occur immediately on Post Reply, or after you wrote a reply and tried to Submit the reply? In the latter case, had you uploaded an attachment to the reply before submitting it? I want to make sure we have all these details, because if you were trying to post with an attachment, it might be the attachment that the forum software is choking on.
[Image: JamesWSigFile.png]
The problem occurred immediately I tried to submit, although it was alright on 'preview'... There was no attachment. Obviously, as we are communicating now, the error has been corrected, hopefully permanently. I say permanently as I spent a long, long time, trying and retrying, with much scratching of head...

Best regards.

Ken